Member search

Alina Dinca (Stanescu)

Managing Director & Research Consultant
ISRA Center Marketing Research
Romania

ESOMAR RepresentativeESOMAR RepresentativeESOMAR MemberESOMAR MemberCorporate HQ Key memberCorporate HQ Key Member

Contact information

Address

Postal address
Vitan Center Building 2nd Floor 23C Calea Vitan District 3
Bucharest 031281
Romania

Personal information

Nationality:
Romania

Languages:
English

Background information

Biography:
Bucharest, University of Economic Studies (Marketing, 2003)

20 years experience in market research
ESOMAR Member since October 2019

Experienced in coordinating both qualitative and quantitative projects (local and international), providing support and consultancy to all research teams, particularly in the pharmaceutical & FMCG sectors.

Representing the company (ISRA? membership) within SORMA (the Romanian Society of Marketing and Public Opinion Research) and within IRIS Network, one of the world?s largest association of independent market research agencies.

I have started my journey in the market research industry 20 years ago and I have been appointed the Managing Director of ISRA since 2017. Currently, most of my work is dedicated to overseeing operations and liaising with the company's clients as a senior consultant. While facilitating the commercial process, my focus is also on promoting key sustainability values and principles: professionalism, high standards of competence, quality and integrity.
Starting with 2017 I have been an active member of SORMA, with a passion for projects that can bring the market research community closer together and unite us as professionals, but first and foremost as humans.

Interests:
Business Trends, Ethics & Compliance, Research methodologies

Expertise:
Communities, panels, focus groups (Qualitative and Quantitative), Cultural Studies/Ethnography, Marketing & Communications