AGAPE MARKET RESEARCH
India

ESOMAR MemberESOMAR MemberCorporate HQ Key memberCorporate HQ Key Member

Personal information

Languages:
English, Hindi, Marathi

Background information

Biography:
I am a market research professional working in Agape Market Research as Business Development Director. I have completed my graduation in mechanical engineering learning the transformation of industry and technological growth. The curiosity led me to pursue post graduation in business management and business analysis. It helped me start my carrier in market research at early stages of my life leading to a huge experience of 8 years and global client and service experience. In my role of client handling and research data collection and analysis gave me advantages of learning the global ethics and following international standards. At Agape Market Research we always keep ourselves bound to quality and best services.

Interests:
Business Trends, Customer Service, Ethics & Compliance, Opinion polling, Personal Development, Research methodologies, Technology & Innovation

Expertise:
Advertising & Brand tracking/testing, Communities, panels, focus groups (Qualitative and Quantitative), Cultural Studies/Ethnography, Customer Experience (CX), Usage & Attitudes, Linguistics, Translation & Interpretation, Organisational strategy & operations, Primary data collection and processing, Research technology, Social media based research