ESOMAR MemberESOMAR Member

Personal information

Nationality:
Costa Rica

Languages:
Catalan/Valencian, English, Spanish

Background information

Biography:
Trained as an art director in Barcelona, with a background in advertising and marketing, I bring an unflagging curiosity and marketing mindset to my work; I am dedicated to understanding what people want and need, an ?Out of the box? thinker who sees the world from many angles and brings a unique combination of creative inspiration and analytical rigor to life and work.
With exprecience in both, qual and quant, I can say I am a qualitative at heart. In this field I have experience with many techniques (both online and face to face). I have expertise around the development of exploratory studies, advertising pre and post test, ideation and co-creation, product&concept testing, workshop facilitation among many others.
I have been involved in the execution of projects on many categories such as telecommunications, alcoholic beverages, FMCG, finance, technology, medical products among others. I also have wide experience managing complex audiences such as children, elderly people, people at risk of social exclusion, specialized high-profile audiences to mention some.

I have a major degree in Advertising and Public Relations at Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona, a master degree in Art Direction and Integrated Creativity. I am actually going for another major degree: a Glogal MBA which I am currently pursuing at ADEN International.

Interests:
Ethics & Compliance, Product & Brand Development, Society, Social Good & Non-Profit, Technology & Innovation

Expertise:
Advertising & Brand tracking/testing, Communities, panels, focus groups (Qualitative and Quantitative), Cultural Studies/Ethnography, Marketing & Communications, Marketing mix, pricing & sales studies, Product innovation, development and management, Sales & Account management, Social media based research