Nationality:
Pakistan

Birthday:
29 October 1966

Languages:
English

Background information

Biography:
I am the CEO of International Field & Tab, Pakistan. I have more than 18 years experience in the area of marketing and research consultancy. I also have a successful track record in providing consultancy to leading national, multinational and International organizations in Pakistan and abroad.

Previous assignments include:
COO/Head of Research & Operation Divisions of Gallup in Pakistan ? an affiliate of Gallup International.
Visiting faculty where I have taught the subjects of Marketing Research, Marketing Information System and Electronic Media Research in various prestigious institutes in Pakistan.
I am also the former Vice President of Marketing Association of Pakistan. Currently I hold the office of Vice President of Alumni Association of Punjab University Sociologists & Executive Council of Marketing Association of Pakistan.

Managing Business Operations, Social & Corporate Networking, Team Building, Strategic Planning, Change Management and Training.

Member of:

ESOMAR
MARKETING ASSOCIATION OF PAKISTAN
LAHORE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
FAST NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OF PUNJAB UNIVERSITY SOCIOLOGISTS
Social Networks

Interests:
Business Trends, Personal Development, Research methodologies

Expertise:
Data reporting and visualisation, Data science, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Primary data collection and processing