Market Xcel Data Matrix Pvt. Ltd.
India

ESOMAR MemberESOMAR Member

Personal information

Nationality:
India

Background information

Biography:
For over 20 years, I have spearheaded a data-driven, technology-steered, innovative solutions & insights company. Today, as Market Xcel?s Founder & CEO, I offer a premier research agency recognised for empowering brands with a mission-minded focus & emerging technological advancements.

The ever-changing landscape of the research & insights industry has been the most significant impetus to my growth trajectory. The evolution from human interaction to technology-assisted research supported by AI fascinates & intrigues me as a researcher. With the rapid social, technological & economic changes, the traditional research industry makes online communities a consultative and interactive space.

I am enthralled with the new entrant ? the online community, as it is reliant on relationship building, digital profiling, data mining, online surveys, and social media analytics. Brands across spectrums are excited to be on the bandwagon of Online research communities as they provide access to consumers' thoughts, insights & mindsets.

Another arena I look forward to is the rapid adoption & expansion of mobile technology in rural India & the emergence of new markets for brands. The insights industry supplemented by expanding digital footprint would be a significant participant in unraveling the emerging rural heartland. The analysis gained from rural market research & insights would benefit brands in tailoring their new-age marketing & advertising, and products per the non-urban market demands.

Over the past 24 years, I have successfully established processes, infrastructures & delivered value to shareholders. The enhanced revenue generation by constantly upgrading ourselves in the ever-dynamic field of ResTech is a milestone I am proud of. The procedural streamlining has aided me in assisting brands & conglomerates across diverse domains such as automotive, FMCG, healthcare, energy & water, government, and social enterprises.

?The role of leaders is not to get other people to follow them but to empower others to lead?: Bill George (Author of Authentic leadership)

As MX 2.0 CEO, I have imbibed Bill George?s mantra and encouraged my teams to focus on their priorities & development. And I am sure that with a multi-disciplinary team of experts at the helm, MX 2.0 is well equipped to provide market insights to businesses looking for decisions & revenue growth reinforced by tech-based analytics & intelligence.