Member search

Jorge Frech

Managing Director
MERCAPLAN Central America & Caribbean - Panama
Panama

ESOMAR RepresentativeESOMAR RepresentativeESOMAR MemberESOMAR MemberCorporate HQ Key memberCorporate HQ Key Member

Contact information

Personal:
jorgemartin.frech@gmail.com

Telephone

Home:
+504-99929090

Mobile:
+504-31924264

Personal information

Nationality:
Honduras

Languages:
English, Spanish

Background information

Biography:
I like teaching, sharing, communicating. That is probably why I am a frequent speaker at local universities, seminars and workshops, as well as ESOMAR representative. I hold a Marketing Degree from TEC de Monterrey, Mexico and graduated from the MBA program at the State University of New York.
As Managing Director of MERCAPLAN, I am responsible for all business in Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Belize, Nicaragua, Panama, the Dominican Republic and rest of the Caribbean operating now from 7 different offices. Over 30 years experience in different areas of the marketing and research business, have helped me to lead a company whose business is growing fast in a region with big economic and social challenges.
Major expertise areas include: business development, international business, multi-national coordination and regional marketing management.
Travelling, visiting other cultures, talking to people in any place. You certainly get a better feel of realities!

Interests:
Marketing & Communications, Opinion polling, Product & Brand Development, Public Sector & Policy-Making

Expertise:
Advertising & Brand tracking/testing, Cultural Studies/Ethnography, Data science, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Marketing & Communications, Product innovation, development and management