Member search

Raul Esteban

Managing Director
PSRC - Philippine Survey & Research Center, Inc.
Philippines

ESOMAR RepresentativeESOMAR RepresentativeESOMAR MemberESOMAR Member

Background information

Biography:
My passion is to help promote a meaningful Marketing Research ethic in the Philippine business community. To do so, one has to build long lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with users or doers.
I’ve been part of the industry for almost a lifetime. I’m a 2nd generation researcher and very fortunate to have learned from a Marketing Research pioneer, who was both mentor and mother to me.
I’m inclined to Strategic Market Studies and Branding research. I have learned both quantitative and qualitative tools and have extensive experience on a wide range of industries such as personal care and hygiene, home care, telecommunications, alcohol/cigarettes, social and political.
Currently, I am Managing Director on PSRC. I joined PSRC in 1987, after spending the early part of my career in Brand Management with Unilever Phils. Concurrently, I am also the Chairman and one of the founders of AGB Phils.
Through the years, I’ve been a board member of several industry organizations (MORES, AdBoard, AdFoundation) and events (Research Congress, Advertising Congress). I have also been invited to speak in many industry conferences (Advertising, Marketing, Marketing Research, Banking, Public Relations, Direct Marketing, Public Opinion Polling).
I earned my degree in Management Engineering at the Ateneo de Manila University in 1983. I’ve maintained my linkages with the academic community by being a lecturer in several universities.
I’m also involved in several restaurants, mainly offering fusion cuisine. I wouldn’t mind being a full time restaurateur after a life in the research industry.